The Dangers of Pet Ownership
Monday, June 25, 2007
I had mistakenly assumed that the major dangers of pet ownership involved chemical warfare (dog breath) and biological warfare (poopy landmines). Apparently there are also such hazards as losing an eye, getting diced up and losing limbs.
This is a close-up photo of warning signs on the new retractable tape leash we bought for Lulu. She's normally a puller and thus chokes herself a bit when walking. This leash combined with a matching purple harness is _so far_ getting her to walk more lady-like.
And it was seems the wire fox terrier is of particular danger....or is it the Irish terrier....
Posted by Mark and Sinziana 9:10 PM
Labels: lulu
2 Comments:
-
- Unknown said...
June 29, 2007 at 9:52 AMPersonally I like the Sporn harness for Molly. She is a total puller, too. I will have no cartilage in my right shoulder by the time I am 40!- Mark and Sinziana said...
July 3, 2007 at 5:15 PMI don't know what brand of harness we bought. It was at PetsMart. It was purple. We were getting ready to hike in the 90F heat the next morning so we needed a way to keep Lu from wearing herself out immediately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


