Favs: Home | Jae's Blog | Anu and Manish | Phoenix Suns | About



Houston we have a problem...

in chasing three 20 and one half-month olds around. Sinzi and I were going through Houston on our way to a friend's wedding in San Antonio (the only reason I'd ever set foot on bedeviled ground and home to the Spurs). Anyway we spent a couple of nights there visiting with the trillizos.

Tony's the most lively. Liam's a little dancer and Duchis is the diva. Although I don't know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll lollie pop, I do know how many repetitions and rotations on the chair swing it takes to get Liam to hurl - 5 runs with 9 rotations each. I later found out that there already was a rule for this - 2 runs with 3 rotations each. With these kids in Houston, so close to NASA they need to up their training in my opinion.


Get Ready NASA! T-minus 2 minutes to Liquid Launch

Posted by Mark and Sinziana 9:52 AM  

1 Comment:

  1. Cancer said...
    Yes, he needs more training to be an astronaut! Cool.

Post a Comment