Where in the World are Mark and Sinziana?
Thursday, November 20, 2008
We've been traveling quite a bit in the last month. First it was a two-week tromp around South America and now we're in Vancouver BC Canada.
My company sent me to Vancouver to take part in a witness test for a physical hydraulic model. It was something I had never seen before and I learned a lot while verifying that our design was going to be successful.
When the work trip was scheduled, I had the option of staying within walking distance of the compnay office where the model was located. However, since Sinzi has family here we opted to stay with them. So then I had my first public transit adventure in Canuckland. I got on a bus with my brother-in-law's sister, went to a SkyTrain station. Then I tok the SkyTrain to the Waterfront. After that I was on my own. Then I hopped on a SeaBus to cross the bay over into North Vancouver. Then I caught a cab to my final destination. After I was done with work I retraced my steps back to the house. It was easier than I expected. That was Wednesday. For the rest of the week we are staying with Sinzi's sista who has two-month old son, Camilito.
More to come....and sooner than later for once!
Posted by Mark and Sinziana 10:26 PM


