Flowers on the 4th
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
is the proper anniversary gift according to Jae. (Actually that's only true if we were Brits, but I digress). Hey, this wasn't my idea. I blame the kid and our friend Dhumal. See, he (Dhumal) had a party several months ago where the fancy chocolates were met with much fanfare. Each type of truffle has a card with a photo and description. Although Sinziana was sick and did not make it to the party, I persevered, and collected one particular truffle set aside for her:
Yes. 90% Ecuadorian ganache. I think 'ganache' is fancy-talk for creme.
And it was this very card (Exibit A) that Diego (read culprit) pulled from a box early last week and supposedly handed (hearsay) to Sinzi (read accomplice). Clearly it was a sign from above that these truffles were meant to be for our fourth anniversary.
Anyway the truffle store (crime scene) was pretty nice and the selection was crazy. However my pedestrian palette probably can't adequately assess the flavourful formulations of these candied creations. Be they sure look nice:
And unlike Forrest Gump you do know what you gonna get.
Posted by Mark and Sinziana 10:24 PM


