Now, I too, can annoy you through sound!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Pet peeve: going to a website and suddenly music starts playing....and the player controls are either hidden at the bottom of the page or its a dreaded pop up. Did I ask to hear Michael Bolton or the theme to Mario Bros. in midi format? NO I did not.

Well it doesn't have to be that way. I found a sweet way to have a player (set to autoplay=false of course). So here are some NIL8 mp3s (four of them to be exact) to follow up on my last post. The website I got this from is called Flashfetish (don't ask me) and it has several customizable player types. You just need to provide a URL address to the mp3s you wanna play. I used Google Pages to store a handful of mp3s that I downloaded from NIL8's website. See I am web literate. Actually I created the original website for NIL8 back in 1996 during freshman year at UofI when I should have been studying for Fall semester exams. No harm done.
Here's the player. It does take a second or two buffer in each song so have some patience....man.


Well it doesn't have to be that way. I found a sweet way to have a player (set to autoplay=false of course). So here are some NIL8 mp3s (four of them to be exact) to follow up on my last post. The website I got this from is called Flashfetish (don't ask me) and it has several customizable player types. You just need to provide a URL address to the mp3s you wanna play. I used Google Pages to store a handful of mp3s that I downloaded from NIL8's website. See I am web literate. Actually I created the original website for NIL8 back in 1996 during freshman year at UofI when I should have been studying for Fall semester exams. No harm done.
Here's the player. It does take a second or two buffer in each song so have some patience....man.

Posted by Mark and Sinziana 9:43 PM
Labels: nil8
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


