Favs: Home | Jae's Blog | Anu and Manish | Phoenix Suns | About



Not going over board...

with the Christmas lights this year, not that we ever have. We've only had a tree twice in four Christmas's since we've had the house - one fake and one real (well, really skinny when you buy it the week of Christmas it seems), and none this year, but I digress. Here are some night time shots. I'll have to dig out the tripod and re-shoot but it's already packed for our trip to Vancouver Friday. (PS I changed the Blog template to be Christmas-y - its not always so...bright)


And here they are, simple and elegant:



Posted by Mark and Sinziana 10:44 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Happy Valley Mom said...
    Nice lights! We got the same snowflake lights for our sliding door. Hey, I see we made it on your sidebar... maybe we should start keeping our blog up to date.

Post a Comment