Fitting Room Etiquette
Monday, June 18, 2007
So its pool season here in Arizona, and since my swim trunks are about 5 years old I decided it was time to get a new pair. So off to the store we went. I found five pairs to try on and went to the fitting room area. So this fitting room area has one door for women and one for men. Once you pass through this door and enter a common area, you see two more doors, each of which is a lockable stall.
So I go into one of the stalls, try on a pair, get Sinziana's final OK, and go back to try on more trunks. Well the second time I came out, I open the stall door and see a pair of jeans sprawled on the ground in the common area - above those jeans was a well rounded man in his underwear. I said something like, "oh...sorry 'bout that," and retreated back into my stall. I thought about saying, "Sir, I think you're changing in the hallway - there's another stall you can use across the way," or "Dude, why are you getting naked in the hallway?"but I figured he'd realized what had happened, come to his senses, something astonishing like that. Clothed, he went outside to show his wife as did I (to my wife, not his) and then we each came back into the common area, and I headed into my stall and he proceeded to drop trow again in the common area. So I was trapped until Mr. Oblivious had re-panted for more of the Mrs' approval and then I made my escape, bounding over his floor-flung garments, and out the door, never looking back. Not quite as exiting as a prison break, but slightly reminscent of dropping the soap in the shower. Yikes.
Posted by Mark and Sinziana 8:01 AM
1 Comment:
-
- RG said...
June 21, 2007 at 7:12 PMI say this in all honesty: this could only happen to you, Mark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


